Get ready for the winter bugs. And defeat them!!

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Testimonials for Great Isotonix Supplements!!!

My son, Christian, who most of you know, has been taking Isotonix supplements for 9 years.  Funny thing, every time we go to his docs for our 6 month check ups....they are shocked that he hasn't been hospitalized for over 9 years.  That is VERY unusual for a ventilator dependent patient by the way.  The combination of good home care AND great supplementation has made all the difference!  So if a kid with muscular dystrophy takes Isotonix OPC3, Isotonix ORAC, (2 powerful antioxidants) Isotonix B Complex, Isotonix Vitamin C, Isotonix Calcium and Complete Greens (supplies all the greens and grasses we DO NOT get in our diets)....do ya think they might be making a difference????  He feels more energy and he rarely gets sick.  That is a miracle in my book!!!  Imagine what these Isotonix could do for your health concerns.  Talk to me. Let me help those aches, pains, allergies, digestive problems, whatever!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I agree that what it does for Christian is amazing. I have my own story as well. Every time I have a migraine (or the occasional hangover), I take OPC3 and in about an hour it is gone. Gotta love that right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea it has really helped me with the whole staying alive thing. Definitely check this stuff out.

    ReplyDelete